Sunday, June 21, 2009

Through the Eyes of Boys

May 2009 024

Why I love my Dad . . .

1.  because he plays the car game with me, and I can even beat him

2.  he spends time with me even when he is tired

3.  because he doesn’t make me do school work

4.  he plays games with me. . . . a lot

5.  he lets us have 5 popsicles

6.  he talks with me a lot

7.  he coaches me in soccer and will come and watch me

8.  he let me watch Spiderman and Batman when I was sick

9.  he says I am a good player

10.  because he loves me very, very, very much!

     Cooper, age 6

May 2009 014

Why I love my Dad . . .

1.  ‘cause he doesn’t yell

2.  he does stuff that I want to do

3.  he looks handsome

4.  sometimes he lets me play on his phone

5.  he knows how to fix things that you don’t

6.  he gives me the best big hugs ever

7.  he has brown eyes like me

8.  he can drive a car, that’s cool

9.  he will ride 4 wheelers with me

10.  he waits on me when I say too

     Wyatt, age 5

Star Wars 2009 008 April 2009 070

Happy Father’s Day!  These three boys are blessed to have a father like you.  And look, you still have a smile during those stressful moments :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very, very sweet.