Monday, May 04, 2009

Interview with the 5 year old

Wyatt has been waiting for his 5th birthday, so he could get his own four wheeler. He has been driving his brother's for well over a year and is a good driver. We had to get a picture with Grandma tagging along for a ride. I look forward to quiet Sunday afternoons because their Daddy likes to take them down to the river to ride the trails :)


The following is the interview with my new five year old. Some of his answers surprised me!


1. What was your favorite part of your birthday? running from Jennah(his cousin), jumping in the balls and getting my four wheeler

2. Do you like to stay up late or get up early? get up early-surprising since he is the latest sleeper in the family, like 10 AM!

3. What is your favorite food? candy like Tootsie Rolls and Skittles, cake and ice cream

4. What is your favorite thing to do at school time? learning new words and writing

5. Do you have favorite book? yes What is it? Charlie Brown & Star Wars

6. Can you read yet? a little Do you like to read? yeah!

7. How high can you count? 2,000, as he starts counting for me

8. What do you think you will be doing when you are seven years old? boxing - what!

9. What is your favorite restaurant? Sonic-I like to eat hot dogs, fries and a vanilla shake

10. Who is your best friend? Payt and Joel

11. Would you like to have any more brothers or sisters? I want brothers that's it.

12. What kind of job do you want to have when you are twenty? drive a race car and wash dishes(!) at a restaurant - we aim high around here :)

13. Is there one thing you cannot sleep without? yes, my fan on high

14. If you could do anything you wanted to right now, what would it be? sit by Mom

15.What is your favorite TV show? Tom & Jerry
16. Your favorite sport? football

17. Do have any jobs to do around the house? yes What are they? wash and dry dishes - he has never done this, make my bed

18. How are you the biggest help to our family? help my mom; put my clothes up when they are dirty

19. What do you think about girls? they are good friends like Cameron and Gracie and Becca. They do scream alot. Sometimes I like Jennah, if she doesn't cry

20. Are you scared of anything? probably no
Thanks for the interview little man. Not sure what the obsession was with the washing dishes comments, but I will be reminding you of this in a couple of years when I need the kitchen cleaned up :)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Aww, #14 is sweet.

And he is right, girls do scream a LOT!

Anonymous said...

What a good picture. Especially the hot mama on the back. Ha! I loved the interview. Such interesting answers.

Mom