Sunday, August 09, 2009

Summer Zoo Trips Need To Start Early In The Morning

December 142 December 144

December 158 December 161

Uncle John was working in the city for the Women’s Softball Championship and my sister decided to come down for a couple of days to visit.  We invited ourselves along on their adventure to the Zoo.  I got the boys up early so we could take advantage of the Zoo opening at 8 AM.  The first hour was the best of the entire visit.  There were so many animals out roaming around and the temperature was perfect!  It was the first time we had seen so many lions out at one time(there were about seven of them!).  The boys asked for a picture at EVERY statue they could find.  Lucky for me Aunt Amy could see and point out ALL of them!  I have tons of pictures of them posing on them.  I think Uncle John is looking forward to little Ben getting older.  Cooper wanted to use the telescope and I wasn’t about to fork over 25 cents :)  BUT Uncle John would!!  The rest of us were hot so we left them there to catch up.  Ben & Abram walked a lot of the way which was adorable.  I didn’t take a picture of them together standing still!  In every one they are busy going places.  Thanks for letting us crash your zoo trip, we had a great time!

No comments: